Great! Another day of doing absolutely nothing. I really don't mind though. Last night I finally got a full night's sleep, but it will probably take a couple more days of those kinds of nights to finally adjust to this time zone. We're now not really sure when we're going to get out of here. Even a couple of guys in our group that were manifested on a flight got bumped. Apparently there are a ton of Army troops who've been here longer than we have, and it's a first in/first out situation. The flights are slow to leave. I'm guessing because of the weather in Afghanistan, but there's nothing we can do about, it so we wait. Anyway, in the way of actual content for this blog, here's another couple of maps I've put together to show you where we are now:
This shows you where Kyrgyzstan is in relation to Afghanistan:
Here is a larger map of Kyrgyzstan. Manas AB is located just north of Bishkek, which you'll see in the northern part of the country:
This shows you where Kyrgyzstan is in relation to Afghanistan:
Here is a larger map of Kyrgyzstan. Manas AB is located just north of Bishkek, which you'll see in the northern part of the country:
No comments:
Post a Comment