Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still Here Dammit!

Ok I'm still in this former Soviet republic and it's getting ridiculous. We're still here and labeled as "TBD" on the flight manifest. Our huge sleeping tent is now completely full of backed up personnel. Most of them are Army soldiers, but there are quite a few Air Force personnel still waiting. I'll try to take a picture of the "tent" just so you know what I'm dealing with, but I can't take a picture of the inside as a whole for security reasons (people might actually be in the photo). I'll try to take a picture of my bunk today sometime. Also, you have to see the bathrooms. I forget most people aren't accustomed to this type of living, and since I have time, I'll try to give you a taste. This is called a teaser so you have to keep coming back.

Just a side note, those of you who are getting this via email should know that you're getting a copy of the actual posting I'm putting in the blog. You may or may not be getting the photos and map images I'm putting there, but you can always go to the blog for past entries and for the full effect.

No comments: