The massage I mentioned earlier was awesome! Unfortunately we got some bad (but not unexpected) news. It doesn't look like we'll be out of here and on to Afghanistan as soon as we had thought. That's not all bad though. It does give us a chance to "catch up" to the time zone. In fact, I've forced myself to stay up until now in order to get a good night's sleep. I feel like I could sleep about 12 hours--especially after the two Russian beers I had. Yes, this is the last chance I get to have a beer, and the Air Force limits us to two in a 24-hour period. Probably a good thing seeing how the Russian beers (Baltica 9 more specifically) go about 8% ABV. Jack Bauer out!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LMAO. I just noticed the "Starring Tim Crosnoe as Jack Bauer".
Post a Comment