Up early this morning. Today is showtime. We're leaving the country today, and I'll probably be offline for a while--at least until I have access to an internet connection on the way or set one up when I get there. Didn't sleep very well last night, but I guess that's to be expected when you're not looking forward to being in a plane for at least 20 hours. I do have plenty of movies stored on my iphone, and about 45 books on my Kindle. BTW, for those of you who don't know what a Kindle is, it's about the coolest thing in the world for avid readers. Check it out on Amazon.com. See you on the flipside.....Jack Bauer out!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tim-- I'm not sure what your exact job is but will be praying for a safe trip for you. Thank you for your service! Hooah! :-)
Post a Comment