Saturday, February 14, 2009

Salerno-Day 25

Whew! Man the days are really flying by---NOT! We are having a pretty good time though while we work. Today, we are again playing the contracting folks in volleyball. After we took them to the cleaners last time (not really), we decided to employ a couple of ringers. We have two afghan engineers who play every day. Not really tall guys, but they can play. That will start after church today.

Had to take my other pair of speakers back to the bazaar this morning, because they didn't have any wires that attached to the speakers. Man this sure is high quality electronics they have here. One of these days I'm actually going to start looking at gem stones, but I'll probably need an entire afternoon to fool around with that.

Work's going along pretty well. We've settled in nicely to our various roles--especially when I told everyone that this deployment is ALL ABOUT ME!--Jack out!

No comments: