OK. I'm starting my blog. It looks like we're leaving on Tuesday, January 13th for Norfolk VA, and then the next day for Afghanistan. It's about damn time! We've been back from Combat Skills training (Seattle's Ft. Lewis) since 22 December. In addition to the five guys in our unit, there's a major from Tuscon and a Lt Col from Iowa going with us. They'll be meeting us in Norfolk.
From our guys who are there now, here are a couple of pictures of the place where we're supposed to be working and living. They look better than where we were last time but I'll let you know when we get there.
This is where we'll be working:

and this is where we'll be living:


From our guys who are there now, here are a couple of pictures of the place where we're supposed to be working and living. They look better than where we were last time but I'll let you know when we get there.
This is where we'll be working:
and this is where we'll be living:
1 comment:
I'll consider this the count down to your return to the States. Keep your dress down and your knees together. We'll see you right back here in 180 days.
Post a Comment